sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

Stupid girl in a stupid blog













******Im OnLy HaPpY whEn It rAiNs*****

1995- 1996 I remember i heard about them before but the first time i guess i saw this videos was in San Miguel towers (***) jaja where i used to have a boyfriend or a boyfriend you to have me... i dunno.
This guy was handsome,smart, cool but little jellous! and more stuffs to say but no now.
That music, those videos, that force from Garbage! impressed me in a way that it became one of my favorites groups that made me buy original compact discs at those times.

This group for me is as amazing as nice despite i guess some of their lyrics doesnt have enough meaning. but who the hell mean that. They push inside me and give me force. Like Laughing about me, myself, like praying that everything is really good.

anyway, time passed and i still love it.

im silly bored at 4:50 am in baires, i dunno why im awake when i should have to be sleeping... but well... its me, its simple. i love nite shifts.










oh.. my sister entered, she is bored at a party in lima. doh!

No hay comentarios: