jueves, 18 de enero de 2007

Ya me kiero ir
y tal vez volver jamás
busco mis zapatos rojos
para volver nuncanunca jamás
.:este lugar me enferma cada día más:.

Take me out tonightWhere theres music and theres peopleAnd theyre young and aliveDriving in your carI never never want to go homeBecause I havent got oneAnymoreTake me out tonightBecause I want to see people and iWant to see lifeDriving in your carOh, please dont drop me homeBecause its not my home, its theirHome, and Im welcome no moreAnd if a double-decker busCrashes into usTo die by your sideIs such a heavenly way to dieAnd if a ten-ton truckKills the both of usTo die by your sideWell, the pleasure - the privilege is mineTake me out tonightTake me anywhere, I dont careI dont care, I dont careAnd in the darkened underpassI thought oh god, my chance has come at last(but then a strange fear gripped me and iJust couldnt ask)Take me out tonightOh, take me anywhere, I dont careI dont care, I dont careDriving in your carI never never want to go homeBecause I havent got one, da ...Oh, I havent got oneAnd if a double-decker busCrashes into usTo die by your sideIs such a heavenly way to dieAnd if a ten-ton truckKills the both of usTo die by your sideWell, the pleasure - the privilege is mineOh, there is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes outThere is a light and it never goes out

Próxima Estación: Alaska 4320 horas de alivio, lejos de esta ciudad. Jugaré a hacer muñecos con nieve y quizás construya algún castillo de cristal.

2 comentarios:

Sir Faxx von Raven dijo...

cuidado con lo que deseas, dorothy.

sigue el camino amarillo.

bruja dijo...

amarillo.....
como el aura! eso es!
gracias por recordármelo