domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

what a crushed!

At this moment i just feel i ve being foolish by a fool, so thats so fool that ive being foolish by a fool.
I though once more that maybe theres something happy crossing that mirror.
and today i see that theres not something more than it.
you see what you wanna see
you stare, and you dont hesitate.
love is crab for some times, and now, again shit shit shit
the gentlemen have gone
the foolish guys still there
theres nothing more that i want to keep, away my heart from this fuckin things
im broken
silly guys
silly me

i hate them
again

again

again

i wont cry, ive had the love of my life that has gone.... and im strong,
now, i wont cry for a silly stupid bastard that make me lose few time.

ive learned
never more

no love so sweet
no love
no more

No hay comentarios: